Whether it’s a freezing night outside or a hot summer day, coffee lovers know that there’s no need for a specific weather to enjoy the delicious taste of caramel iced coffee. The good news is you can easily make it at home. Just follow our recipe:
You will need:
- 170 ml of strong hot brewed coffee.
- 170 ml of cold milk (full fat milk is better but you can use semi-skimmed milk if desired)
- 5 teaspoons of caramel sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar, or less if you’re on a diet!
- Ice cubes, preferably coffee ice cubes.
For garnish (optional), you will need:
- 1 teaspoon of caramel sauce.
- Whipped cream.
- Coco powder/ or ground coffee.
How to make it:
Add the sugar and caramel sauce to the hot coffee. Stir very well then put the mixture in the fridge to cool down.
When the mixture is cold enough, pour it into a serving cup, add the coffee ice cubes and cold milk. Then garnish it with whipped cream, caramel sauce and just a little bit of coco powder.
Another popular way of making iced coffee is to add the first mixture along with the coffee ice cubes and cold milk to a blender. Blend very well then pour the mixture into a serving cup. Garnish it with whipped cream, caramel sauce and a little bit of coco powder or ground coffee, and enjoy!