Mother’s Day Treat
Spring is officially here which means Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Can’t decide what do get for your mum this Mother’s Day? Here are a few ideas that can be used on a daily basis around the house. Along with a Mother’s Day brunch for you to treat your amazing mum to, whilst she sits back and relaxes topped off with a glass of bucks fizz.
Mixed Berry French Toast
What you will need: (2 servings)
- 200g of Berries (Raspberries, Blackberries, Blueberries or Strawberries)
- 4 Eggs
- 4 slices French Bread
- Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 240ml Milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
What to do:
- To start you will need to make the egg wash for the bread, to you will need whisk the eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and milk together in large bowl.
- Dip each bread into the bowl, making sure all the bread is covered in the egg wash.
- On low heat melt a blob of butter on a frying pan and cook the bread for around 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Next you will need to make the berry compote. Mix the berries, sugar and lemon juice in a medium sauce pan over low heat, crushing and stirring the berries until the form a thick sauce.
- Spread the sauce over the French toast and decorate with more berries and garnish with sugar.
The Bosch village kettle and toaster set comes in cream, black or white. The toaster is a compact design with round edges to finish off, whilst the kettle is a more traditional design making this a great gift to go in any kitchen. (TWK76075GB, TAT3A1075GB)
Fancy something a little more stylish? We have the Husky HN6 slimline wine cooler. This stainless-steel cooler holds 12 x 75cl bottles, has a mirrored finish and touch display, making this one of our bestselling drinks chillers.
For a more practical gift this Mother’s Day why not buy the Bosch TDI9010GB Sensixx’x Steam Iron. This powerful 2800W blue steam iron has a Ceranium Glissee Soleplate, Anti shine (meaning delicate and dark fabrics are protected), itemp advanced technology along with many other features.