Garlic mushrooms in butter are full of flavours and make a great side dish, especially with meat or served with bread. If you are a garlic lover the combination of garlic and butter never gets old, making this dish perfect for you. You can make this delicious dish in as little as 15 minutes and serves 2 people. Making minimal mess this dish requires just one pan. For best results serve straight away.
- 1 pound of mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 sprig of thyme or ¼ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3 garlic cloves or 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to season
- On medium heat melt the butter in a large frying pan.
- Add in button mushrooms or chestnut mushrooms if prefer. These can be whole or sliced, ideally similar in size. Add in the thyme and seasoning.
- Cook the mushrooms for around 5 minutes then keep stirring the mushrooms for a further 2 minutes, until golden brown and tender.
- Add in the chopped garlic cloves or minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
Looking for a new hob to make your garlic mushrooms in??? For all your cooking needs visit www.eawuk.com
New in this week
Montpellier INT61T99-13A plug and play 60 cm induction hob (with 13 amp plug attached)
The induction technology means the pan is heated directly rather than wasting energy heating the cooking surface.
There is little residual heat from the cooking surface which means spills can be quickly wiped up soon after cooking.
This hob has a 99min cut-off timer and comes with a 2 year guarantee.