November the 15th is national clean out your refrigerator day – this is a great idea in preparation for the upcoming festive holidays.
With family gatherings ahead, room is needed for all the party favourites such as sausage rolls and Cadburys chocolate fingers. Then there’s the left overs the day after.
All you really need is some warm soapy warm, sponge and disinfectant, easy right?!
- Start by emptying each shelf.
- Get rid of any out of date or food not using.
- Wipe away any food residue with a dry cloth
- Sponge away to make the shelves look brand new again
- Re organise – You could even throw a feast for all the food left over to make room for new.
Cleaning your refrigerator should be done every couple of months.
Fridge and Freezers are purchased every day at EAW, we have a range of different sizes and brands available.
Why not check them out here: https://eawuk.com/fridges-and-freezers/